Sunday, August 23, 2009

Not bad today! I got stared at by some man in Target, but he was ugly so. so what! I have decided to go to some counseling at my church. maybe they can help. Ive had 2 bouts of the pity party. As my friend Terry says " there's no presents at the pity party!" so true! Dont want it to get worse...I dont know if they know how to deal with this kinda thing but maybe they can steer me in the right direction. Home alone today for the first time in a while. Cant really read or watch TV. I told my husband its like trying to read in severe turbulence! He's funny , he thinks he can hold it still for me. LOL at least he is making me laugh. Not much else he can do! Tuesday is looming fast. Amazing how time speeds up and slows down. Then I will get to the Dr and it will crawllllllll.......Im beginning to understand Michael Jacksons sleeping drug addiction. The only thing that matters is sleep! No one called me today except my daughter. Beginning to feel avoided. I feel another pity party coming on so I guess I will get busy doing something! Cya Shari

2 comments:

  1. Sheri,

    Hang in there, Tuesday's coming and it's HOPE, HOPE, HOPE! The morning after I received my shots, I woke up, I expected an overnight miracle, and you know what, I wasn't much different than the day before. It took me about a week and a half before I started seeing progress. I'm telling you because I don't want you to do what I did, and sink into an abyss. This is an accumulative treatment, which means each day you will get a little better than the day before. It was about three weeks before I realized that my head was almost straight. Hope #2 is: remember, this is a highly individualized disorder! God's mercy could have your treatment working faster than what mine did. Hope #3: BELIEVE! Anything is possible, miracles happen, surround yourself with light and love my friend and you will be back on your feet sooner than you can imagine. I'll check in on you tomorrow...

    P.S. Target man might have been ugly, but he was also stupid! Stupid is as stupid does. You are a strong, beautiful woman, you will beat this and I predict a month from now you will be blogging me back saying, "I feel marvelous" That will be my prayer for you.

    I wish you wellness,
    Keke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheri,
    I figured out why your comments weren't showing, the moderation button on my comments section was checked! Unchecked now, should be good to go. I'm glad you like my site, you can thank your babies for me! I went to the site you told me they used for your template and I have been trying to get it where I want it every since. At least I got wall paper and it's much better than it was. The queen button is on that site, have your elves upload it for you, better yet, if I can figure it out so can you... =) Also, there is a free website download called Picasso, check it out, once you do that, the world is your oyster, you'll be able to add as many pictures as you want from every where. Plus it's really fun because you can do all kinds of crazy edit things to your picture. Ok, rambling, avoidance, today's the BIG day. It's 2:30 a.m. here, exhausted, getting ready to try to go back to bed. Just remeber, focus on breathing instead of the poke, hard to do but it does help. You Go Girl! You are brave and strong and you can do this!
    Good luck today,
    Keke

    ReplyDelete